The Sex Information and Education Council of Canada (SIECCAN) is a not-for-profit charitable organization established in 1964 that works with health professionals, educators, community organizations, governments, and corporate partners to promote sexual and reproductive health, SIECCAN’s work is overseen by a ten-member Board of Directors.
Alex McKay, Ph.D.
Jocelyn Wentland, Ph.D
Stephen Holzapfel, M.D.
Extensive track record in sexual health promotion in Canada
SIECCAN can provide:
- Expert consultation
- Research design and dissemination
- Sexual health content/resource development for professional, student, and public audiences
- Literature review and analysis
- Policy development expertise
- For more information on how your group or organization can utilize SIECCAN’s expertise and services, call (416-466-5304) or email us here
Some of SIECCAN’s current and previous collaborations include:
- Trojan Sexual Health Division, Church & Dwight Canada
- CATIE: Canada’s Source for HIV and Hepatitis C Information
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada
- City of Toronto, Department of Public Health
- Ophea (Ontario physical and health educators association)
- Action Canada for Sexual Health and Rights (formerly Canadian Federation for Sexual Health)
Get the latest edition of the Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality
The Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality (CJHS), published by SIECCAN, is Canada’s peer-reviewed journal devoted to the study of human sexuality. CJHS prioritizes the publication of research and commentary addressing the sexuality and sexual health of Canadians.Go to CJHS